Monday 2 December 2013

MJ: Advertisement Progress

 
For this version of my advert I have edited the picture so that Chessie is on a different layer to the picture. This means that I can alter the colour of the forest whilst Chessie stays the same colour.
 
For the creation of the titles I used a process in which the whole layer of the picture is copied and then placed over the top of the original, I then used the font tool to write the titles.
 
It is a very effective look, however some have said that it is quite difficult to read, and personally I feel that, even though I like it a lot, it looks more like it would be more suited to an album for a dance track, rather than a mellow indie track.

1 comment:

  1. Good work today Matt, you need the comments to go with this, what did you do, to what effect, how it fits in the campaign etc

    ReplyDelete